Bardot tops/dresses

(4 Posts)
rightknockered Tue 17-May-16 13:33:31

How are people wearing these if they have a reasonably sized bust. I'm a 32FF, which although not huge, I really do need to wear a bra.
I like the look of them, partly made more alluring by the fact I possibly can't wear them. i particularly like this
www.asos.com/whistles/whistles-flavia-bardot-silk-belted-midi-dress/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6494844&clr=Navy&SearchQuery=WHISTLES&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=189&gridsize=3&gridrow=7&gridcolumn=3
I'm wondering if the neckline has to be worn quite so low. I'd fall out of it otherwise.

FancyShrew Tue 17-May-16 13:45:52

I love them - you can get away with a strapless on the one I have. I think they look better worn just off the shoulders than really pulled down to upper arms as they have them modelled in some places. I also really like the ones that have 'straps' as well, but you'd probably still need to go strapless ...

rockerchixtrish73 Tue 17-May-16 13:47:40

hi hun, i know what ur going through, im also "right knockered" lol!!! don't be afraid to give the girlies some support if u need it no 1 will care about the strap!! have u ever thought of taping tho? if im wearing something like that and the girls are out of their cage i get my husband to help tape me up, he doesn't mind ;) xxxx

charliethebear Tue 17-May-16 13:54:10

I wear them with a strapless bra. The neckline isn't so low on mine, more kind of an inch or 2 below my collar bone? I really like them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now