Why am I so useless!!!!

(4 Posts)
theothersideof40 Mon 16-May-16 21:02:26

Grrr im not sure why, but getting stressed about a dress!!! Friends birthday night out, 80's party boat, then bars around Chester. I just dont know what to wear that will be suitable, I know the dress code, is dresses, but I dont know if its casual dresses or dressy dresses, so could do with something inbetween.
Im 41, 5ft4 and very much pear shaped!
I quite like the coral colour about at the moment.

JDSTER Mon 16-May-16 22:00:00

Boden have a variety of 'ruched' dresses which have some good reviews. There have been threads on here about their ruched skirt, which is now sold out. I think they have a coral colour I noticed when browsing on there earlier

MrsLettuce Mon 16-May-16 22:13:06

What a sad title. I fail to see anything useless about you from the opconfused

I'm sure people will come up with some ideas! Any clues on budget, sizes (shoes/dress) and the heel height you like would be handy.

How about a LBD with coral accessories?

this is fab
very corally
nicer and less expensive

theothersideof40 Tue 17-May-16 13:26:58

www.oasis-stores.com/palm-print-column-dress/dresses/oasis/fcp-product/5909517

Well I have totally gone away from the coral idea! I bought this dress this morning, ive got some black strappy sandles with heelsthat I thought would look nice. I thought I would be able to wear it again and dress it down as well as up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now