Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got the Boden Beatrice high heel for work?

(6 Posts)
JackandDiane Mon 16-May-16 17:58:49

8cm i can do

how are they?
www.boden.co.uk/en-gb/clearance/womens-shoes-boots/heels/ar711/womens-beatrice-high-heel?w=STYLE_JUMP

Brillenbar Mon 16-May-16 19:33:00

I have them. I find them pretty comfy ( but I am a skilled heels wearer as a shortie). The only slightly odd comment I'd make is my feet get cold in them because they are quite open. Hoping that will be a blessing in the summer.

I work in a conservative dressing work place if that is off any help

RobsAKnob Mon 16-May-16 19:36:26

I've got them in a 37. I love them - they're comfortable for the amount of on-my-feet that I have to do (about 7-8,000 steps at work) and, although they have quite a pointed toe, they're wide enough not to squash my toes. Lots of positive comments about them from colleagues. I wear them with bare legs/feet - not sure how they'd look with tights but if they're sheer enough, they might be ok.

JackandDiane Mon 16-May-16 21:02:33

oh thanks both
I am hoping not too wide like this seasons laced up flats. Boden shoes were always super narrow.... i like them that way!

WilburIsSomePig Mon 16-May-16 21:07:02

What is the sizing like with these shoes please? I'm anywhere between a 4.5 and a 5 normally.

RobsAKnob Mon 16-May-16 22:12:18

I'm a bog standard 4/37. I've bought four or five pairs of Boden 37s over the past few years and they always fit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now