Talk

Advanced search

Comfy like Fit Flops but narrower

(6 Posts)
JoeMaplin Mon 16-May-16 17:14:42

Can anyone suggest some everyday sandals, something really comfy like fit flops but that come up narrower? I've tried every sort of fit flop and the foot bed is just too wide, I am going to chuck my current pair as I've had so may 'sliding off the side and nearly breaking my ankle' accidents!!

I have Birkenstock gizehs and other flip flops but none are really comfortable for a 2 mile school run.

I like toe post sandals generally, and a cushioned sole (but not sketchers ideally)

Any suggestions?

DianaT1969 Mon 16-May-16 18:13:41

My RocketDog flip flops are pretty comfy. I also have some toe post adventure sandals from TKMaxx which I don't know the nsme of, but wore to death. You could try there.

burnishedsilver Mon 16-May-16 20:55:48

My fitflops have a buckle at the side to tighten them. They are called 'the skinny'.

Mrs9C Tue 17-May-16 09:45:00

I'm trying to find the cushioned Nike thong sandals, but can't find them on sale here!

JoeMaplin Tue 31-May-16 15:21:44

Thanks, will look at all those options x

LadyAntonella Tue 31-May-16 15:32:28

I've just bought some Croc flip flops (they don't look like Crocs at all). They are quite cheap on Amazon. V comfy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now