Talk

Advanced search

is there such a thing as a miracle neck firming cream around?

(10 Posts)
WhatWouldTheDoctorDo Mon 16-May-16 14:50:58

Just that really. Can anyone recommend anything they've had good results from?

cheezy Mon 16-May-16 15:45:27

I would like to know too. Just caught a glimpse in the reflection on my phone shock I think if you are blessed with a long neck (always rather liked mine...) It is the first to go.

notamummy10 Mon 16-May-16 16:11:03

Wouldn't a boob/body firming cream do the same thing?

HeathrowExpress Mon 16-May-16 18:04:15

I recommend Lulu's Timebomb Troubleshooter.
www.timebombco.com/uk/beauty/time-bomb.html

specialsubject Mon 16-May-16 18:33:23

No such thing as a firming cream. Even one beauty website says that. Some of them contain sticky goop which shrinks,as it dries so feels tighter.

Surgery or realism.

WhatWouldTheDoctorDo Mon 16-May-16 21:17:37

Noooo, specialsubject, I'm not ready for the realism of a crepey neck just yet. I'm far too young in my head. grin

There must be something that slows down the inevitable. Will have a look at the link posted.

tharsheblows Mon 16-May-16 21:29:14

I've tried some of the sticky goop that shrinks variety. I have no idea which ones, they were samples, but specialsubject's description is perfect. These were counterproductive and made my neck look stringy and worse. It's also worse when it's not well moisturised. Currently I'm using Strivecten Neck cream (not the TL, I got the old stuff fairly cheap in the US in TJ Maxx) and it's fine but will use any thick cream when that runs out.

Try looking through Makeup Alley too, they have excellent reviews.

MsBojangles Mon 16-May-16 21:42:30

I second the Lulu Timebomb thingy, it really is surprisingly good.

WhatWouldTheDoctorDo Mon 16-May-16 21:46:02

Ok, note to avoid gloopy tightening products. That time bomb stuff comes in a small size so will give that a try to see what it's like.

And will keep moisturising like crazy!

phoolani Mon 16-May-16 22:47:51

I do a face yoga-y thing which seems to be helping with a little wattle(?) I developed. And gurning in a mirror is well cheap!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now