Talk

Advanced search

Are there any decent flattering tankinis for biggish boobs that don't cost the earth?!

(7 Posts)
Howaboutthisone Sat 14-May-16 11:27:02

I'm a 36E in most things. Around a 14.I like shorts style bottoms that also aren't too low. After 2 children and a like of bread/crisps/wine is could do with something to help me out on the tummy front.
Also like halter neck ties or bra style.
I've just been looking around and the tops alone are around £25-30 then the bottoms are £20ish on top!
Am I looking in the wrong places?
Any suggestions please?
Thanks!

N0tfinished Sat 14-May-16 12:35:21

I usually get some from fantasie on eBay or brastop. Takes a little hunting to wade though all the dodgy patterns but I usually get a pair for around £30 I think

N0tfinished Sat 14-May-16 12:40:40

Also I spend on the tops & pick up a pair of bottoms in the supermarket! It's worth the money for a decent top. Nothing worse than feeling droopy or your going to pop out...

DianaT1969 Sat 14-May-16 13:06:25

It's difficult to find supportive bra size tankinis cheaply. I did a search on Brastop's outlet page for 36DD (a 34E is designed for a size 12 E cup), so in tankinis you need to go up to a sister size for it to fit the torso/waist.
This was the cheapest. Maybe with cheap supermarket high waist shorts? Or high waist swim shorts from a sports outlet? Might be difficult to get a colour which complements.

GunShotResidue Sat 14-May-16 13:12:20

I buy a bra sized bikini top from ebay and wear it under a cheap tankini.

TheBananaFaceOfEvil Sat 14-May-16 16:48:23

I literally just ordered this today: Panache Isobel

£22 for the top, £11 for the bottoms.

Howaboutthisone Sat 14-May-16 19:03:47

Thank you for your help! The bottoms on that last link are great too. I'll have to spend a bit I guess but you've shown me ways to spend a bit less!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now