Anyone here love the dermalogica ultracalming mist

(10 Posts)
Indecisivejo Thu 12-May-16 10:40:54

That's all smile

Indecisivejo Thu 12-May-16 11:22:24

Hurry up everyone lol I'm getting twitchy fingers I want to order it....or not [hmmconfused

Itscurtainsforyou Thu 12-May-16 14:27:23

I like it although takes ages to dry/ settle so I can put moisturiser over it (is that what you're supposed to do??)

Indecisivejo Thu 12-May-16 14:29:05

Yeah u are supposed to smile I don't like tacky things that take ages though so I think u may have talked me out of it and saved me money woo hoo grin
Do u use other derm products?

cressetmama Thu 12-May-16 16:07:42

I like it, but why not try one of the travel size bottles first?

Itscurtainsforyou Fri 13-May-16 00:11:29

I really love the ultra calm cleanser, can't find any cheaper versions thing to match it.

Indecisivejo Fri 13-May-16 08:15:03

Yes I feel the same about the cleanser....what moisturiser do u use?

Itscurtainsforyou Fri 13-May-16 09:15:17

I really struggle to find the right moisturiser. Currently using either lush's celestial or the Aldi caviar one, but need to have a serum underneath.

botemp Fri 13-May-16 10:07:54

Was going to mention to you as it might be of interest to you as my fellow sensie jo I came across a new brand through a sample with order from a recently released a super sensitive skin line, SVR Sensifine. It's fragrance, paraben, silicone, colorant, alcohol, mineral, preservative and surfactant free. I have a light lotion sample (large one) and though it is very simple it's very nourishing and calming. Basically it's a moisturiser and does a great job at moisturising grin. The USP in terms of star ingredients are Cottonseed Oil and Niacinamide at 2%, ingredients I both respond very well too. They have a cleanser, cream, and a few other products all with very minimal ingredient lists. Good prices too between €10- €15. I'm ordering the cream to see how that'll perform but v. happy with the lotion for daytime so far.

Indecisivejo Fri 13-May-16 13:15:19

Thanks botemp have had a look at the products online but I always worry when something is that basic lol I'm weird plus it's in euros I like something in £ that's easy to get hold of and a brand that's renowned if that makes sense. Thank u tho

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now