Talk

Advanced search

Sunglasses Novice

(4 Posts)
TreeBird16 Thu 12-May-16 10:08:47

I usually get a couple of cheap and cheerful pairs of sunglasses every summer and they break by or are stood on by the time the summer is over.

I have a bit of extra cash this year so am going to splash out on a "good" pair. So whats fashionable or do you have a pair you love?

Obviously ray-bans come to mind but are there other brands worth considering?

I had a pair of Polaroid ones a few years ago and I loved them so I am considering a pair of them.

I have very long eyslashes and hate the feeling of my eyelashes knocking off the lens so they have to sit out a little - thats the only restriction.

Thanks in advance!

botemp Thu 12-May-16 10:21:25

They all pretty much come from the same two factories in Italy. Brands simply stick their names on the ones that suit their images and some fashion brands design them in collaboration. In short there isn't that much difference between all the fashion brands, definitely not in terms of quality. I usually just pick up one when it's on one of those private sales sites where they are massively marked down, as long as you know what colours and shapes suits you it's a pretty easy thing to buy online.

misscockerspaniel Thu 12-May-16 16:12:31

The only advice I can give is to spend time looking at which style suits your face shape - there are loads of guides online.

cressetmama Thu 12-May-16 20:28:45

Maui Jim.... stay put, polarised, and not from the Italian churn em out factory.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now