Talk

Advanced search

Anyone use lrp serozinc?

(11 Posts)
Indecisivejo Wed 11-May-16 21:55:19

Is it any good?

botemp Wed 11-May-16 22:04:01

I use it in an emergency (breakouts). It is good and does what it says on the tin but I wouldn't use it on a daily basis as it is drying on me. No horrible reactions either or anything like that.

Nettletheelf Wed 11-May-16 23:31:32

It's good when you want your skin to stay matte. I get a proper oil slick by mid afternoon and this keeps it at bay. I don't use it every day, though.

dragonsarebest Wed 11-May-16 23:34:56

I have used this and was underwhelmed tbh. I found it clogging and didn't see any benefit, and I am a big fan of zinc generally.

Nabootique Thu 12-May-16 06:38:38

Didn't do anything for me. I got it because I heard it can calm redness, which I can get sometimes. If anything it makes it worse. Find the salt in it quite stingy and irritating, and I'm not at all sensitive. Didn't help with my oilier bits either.

JanTheJam Thu 12-May-16 06:45:25

Made a big difference to my hormonal skin. I found it kept everything at bay.

sammy891 Thu 12-May-16 06:46:44

It was too drying for my combination skin.

Indecisivejo Thu 12-May-16 07:36:20

Lol don't u just hate it when there's a divide

botemp Thu 12-May-16 08:51:25

Escentual sell a miniature version so that might be the way to try it out?

MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Thu 12-May-16 08:56:03

I love it. I use a good serum afterwards which helps and a good moisturiser.

It's only recently that I've realised how much I like it and it's now my go to toner.

Wellhellothere1 Thu 12-May-16 10:26:00

I use it daily after an acid toner. Allow it to dry then apply a small amount of moisturiser to my eye lines and then an oil free primer before foundation. Think it helps with keeping oil at bay. My skin is vv oily.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now