Talk

Advanced search

Nice present for 21st

(5 Posts)
rubberducker Wed 11-May-16 18:58:35

I'm looking for inspiration for a 21st birthday present for a close female relative. I want to spend about £100 and get something really nice that will last - not necessarily forever but for a good few years.

I've been thinking along the lines of jewellery or accessories like a nice vanity case or beautiful purse, that kind of thing.

Has anyone got any ideas? I'm open to ideas!

notsureaboutthis1992 Wed 11-May-16 19:34:09

How about an Olivia Burton watch? The most beautiful watches I've ever seen! Ranging from around £65-100, but in my opinion, some of the nicest ones are slightly cheaper.
My sister got me one for my birthday and I love it smile

petitdonkey Wed 11-May-16 19:44:08

Check out monica Vinader and missoma - both do really nice jewellery within your budget.

Glamorousglitter Wed 11-May-16 20:07:54

I have a beautiful brush comb and hand held mirror that s silver, antique; it s ornamental really but so pretty, my god mum got it for me for a birthday. I love it because it s unusual and pretty.

Another brilliant idea is a (flattering ) caricature of the person - and their hobbies interestes -there are lots of excellent artists who do this so check out their work first, but we did it for our niece and she loves it. As she s grown and gotten a career and married now about to have kids she says it s a fond reminder of her fabulous days smile

rubberducker Wed 11-May-16 20:22:36

Thanks for the replies - will check out the watches and jewellery links now.

I'm not sure about the ornamental brush set type thing - don't think it would be her cup of tea and I think I'd rather get something that she can use/wear. The caricature idea would be a good one except that we had a caricaturist at our wedding to entertain the guests so I know she had one done then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now