Talk

Advanced search

Birthday Party invitation

(2 Posts)
Policom123 Wed 11-May-16 18:10:23

Hi, I recently fall out with a parent at school, but our girls are very close, my girl will be having a party and I invite half class, her little girl ask me for a invite as she really wants to go, I say yes and told her mother that if she doesn't mind I don't! My daughter come tell me this morning that her daughter come tells her that her mom throw the invitation in the bin and ask if she could have another, I m really hope she doesn't turn up at party, but as we fall out last year because she didn't have common sense( she was requesting play dates at my house like 4 times a week, and I just started working and go to college after been a stay home mum, and thought I entertained her and her bunch all summer, she come tell me I was taking too much and neglecting my kids, so I told her that I don't want her near my house). Anyway should I say something about the invitation? I don't talk to her, but if she turns up( really hope not) should I mention?

YouSay Wed 11-May-16 18:16:08

No say nothing. Most of the invitations my dc bring home go in the bin once I have noted the details. It's no big deal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now