Talk

Advanced search

Converse blisters

(5 Posts)
cakedup Tue 10-May-16 15:22:34

Atlhough my two pairs of hi-top Converse cause me no problems, my low top converse (pictured) give me blisters on the top of my toes! I do have quite knobbly toes so am partly to blame but I think the tie dye print on the shoe makes the fabric quite hard and rubs against my toes.

Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening, maybe making the fabric softer somehow?? I'd rather not put blister plasters on everytime I wear them. The blister rub on stuff won't work I don't think because I always wear socks.

MsBojangles Tue 10-May-16 17:29:37

Burn them and buy a more comfortable alternative, Converse are the work of the devil.

HTH grin

Kirriemuir Tue 10-May-16 18:14:54

Mine tore the bottom of my little toes to shreds a couple of years ago by walking round a shopping centre for 2 hours. Never worn them again since. Superdry are better.

cakedup Tue 10-May-16 20:43:45

But I've been wearing converse for years MsBojangles, they're a part of my life now!

I'd never really noticed Superdry before Kirriemuir, I may give them a go. But is there anything I should know about them? Like do they have a reputation for being worn by women in their 40s who want to wear Converse but have to wear Superdry now their feet have seen better days?

DoctorTwo Tue 10-May-16 21:07:17

As they're low tops bin 'em and get a pair of Onitzuka Tigers Mexico 66. I don't get the Converse love, I had a pair once and chucked them after a fortnight. The Onitzukas are dreamy compared to them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now