Talk

Advanced search

best everyday mascara?

(8 Posts)
IWantToLiveInPawnee Sun 08-May-16 15:24:46

I'm sure this is an ongoing quest but I'm going to a small Debenhams and have vouchers to spend, I don't normally shop there so thought I'd get an everyday mascara.

I want a very natural one that lengthens, in brown and doesn't smudge. Used to love Clinique's 'Long Pretty Lashes' but they've discontinued this.

All suggestion welcome!

andadietcoke Sun 08-May-16 15:31:29

I don't think they stock Charlotte Tilbury at Debenhams but her Full Fat Lashes mascara is amazing. Looks completely natural but is soft and buildable even after a few hours (or before going out after work)

IWantToLiveInPawnee Sun 08-May-16 16:38:26

I'll check but I'm pretty sure they don't stock this make in my local one. Thanks for the suggestion though!

lamusic Sun 08-May-16 16:49:58

Benefit Rollerlash/ the dupe Maybelline Lash Sensational

IWantToLiveInPawnee Sun 08-May-16 17:46:19

I love Benefit but for some reason, my skin doesn't, particularly my eyes. Which is tough when your whole makeup bag consists of lovely Benefit products sad

IWantToLiveInPawnee Sun 08-May-16 20:48:40

Anybody tried Estée Lauder double-wear, smudge-proof?

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 08-May-16 20:55:14

My DD loves the Benefit Primer as a natural mascara (I had bought it for myself, egged on by the fact there was a free gift included at the time. But it has never been near my eyelashes as DD swiped it and said "It's unhygienic to share mascara Mum, you told me that" [sigh] Denied)

Debenhams do Urban Decay, their mascaras have good reviews, worth a look to see what one would suit?

DailyHateMailAreCunts Sun 08-May-16 20:56:53

I like Clarins Wonder perfect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now