Talk

Advanced search

Toothpaste tabs

(9 Posts)
BlueLeafTea Sat 07-May-16 14:38:20

uk.lush.com/products/sparkle-0 Has anyone used these and if so do I they work and how many tabs do you get in a pack?

PoppyAmex Sat 07-May-16 22:20:23

I tried them for the novelty factor a couple of years ago - they were ok and did leave my teeth feeling clean, but I wasn't a fan of the "bitty" texture exploding everywhere. There were loads in the tiny box, but I only used a few.

dudsville Sat 07-May-16 22:27:45

I didn't know about this kind of product. I wish there was something like this I could use during the work day. Some thing to chew up and rinse out that would leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh. Seems like the smell of this product hasn't been rated too highly though?

PoppyAmex Sat 07-May-16 22:30:09

Sadly, I don't think you can just chew them duds - you have to brush them around the teeth (which feels weird).

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Sat 07-May-16 22:43:50

I tried one of those Lush tabs when I was actually in Lush and thought I was going to die. Just chewed it. Didn't realise you were meant to brush it. Felt like it was burning a hole in my throat. Maybe would have been better with water?

Mrsmorton Sun 08-May-16 00:20:09

No Fluoride then, sound like a shit idea to me. Also, lemon oil and salt? Might as well sandpaper your teeth off.

I don't understand why you would use this sort of product when there are hundreds of toothpaste types that are actually beneficial to your oral health.

hollinhurst84 Sun 08-May-16 00:23:36

Mrsmorton - any you recommend?
I alternate between White glo, dawood and tanner and a herbal one (has fluoride!)
I don't tolerate mint as it burns my mouth so sometimes I get one called Hello from America. Pink grapefruit is much nicer in the mornings than singeing my mouth off grin

Mrsmorton Sun 08-May-16 00:40:13

This stuff is developed by a dentist.

hollinhurst84 Sun 08-May-16 06:12:04

Fab - that's the dawood and tanner one I'm using grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now