help with clothes for christening

(9 Posts)
NotSoFancyHanky Sat 07-May-16 11:03:08

Probably impossible but would love some ideas for options to dress me for ds christening.
Size 16( working on it), 5ft 4", still bf but most frustrating is my psoriasis has flared since birth and would ideally like to keep my legs covered and possibly arms too!
Probably mission impossible but all suggestions gratefully accepted!
What was I thinking having a summer christeningconfused

MrsLettuce Sat 07-May-16 11:13:53

What sort of budget Hanky?

MrsLettuce Sat 07-May-16 11:22:12

how about silky palazzo pants and a naice top like, say maybe, this if you like the navy ones or maybe this with the pale ones.

NotSoFancyHanky Sat 07-May-16 11:38:26

Don't want to spend a fortune as hoping to lose weight Mrs Lettuce!
Love those options. What is Mango sizing like. Always felt it came up small but years since I have shopped there.
Keep the options coming please.
Also any shoe advice as I'm struggling with heels at the moment due to arthritis in a toe and plantar fasciitis so probably resigned to flats unfortunately.

NotSoFancyHanky Sat 07-May-16 19:09:21

Any more suggestions?

Pisssssedofff Sat 07-May-16 19:47:14

I wore exactly that outfit to DD1's christening in 2000 . It's obviously a classic

NotSoFancyHanky Sat 07-May-16 20:01:28

It is lovely. But nowhere near a mango unfortunately and not sure I want to take a risk ordering online

MrsLettuce Sat 07-May-16 20:17:08

mmm. Which shops can you get to? are you close to a department store? (which one?)

NotSoFancyHanky Sat 07-May-16 20:27:08

Debenhams, oasis, Zara,monsoon and next , nothing too inspiring unfortunately.
Will order online if necessary.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now