Where can I get help for my skin?

(3 Posts)
FankEweVeryMuch Thu 05-May-16 16:03:07

My skin is a mess, dry in places, visible pores, loads of breakouts around the nose and mouth. It's really getting me down.

I don't even know where to begin with products to help. I know it's sensorce and partial to reddening but after that I know nothing about my skin type. Where do I even being? Any words of advice or a pint in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Nabootique Thu 05-May-16 19:28:14

Work out your issues and skin type first. Look at the Caroline Hiron's website cheat sheets, the ones on are you dry or dehydrated, and which skin issue to address first. Once you know that people here will be better placed to give you some advice smile

Nabootique Thu 05-May-16 19:31:04

I meant to say, you have given good information about your skin, but once you understand your skin you can get better advice for addressing any issues, if that makes sense. Sometimes people come on these threads recommending products they've had success with without knowing your issues first, just the side effects.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now