Talk

Advanced search

None of my summer jackets cover my massive boobs... help!

(10 Posts)
BingoJan Thu 05-May-16 12:02:57

Hi

I have a 7 week old DD and I'm breast feeding. With the appearance of the warm weather I have realised that not one of my lightweight jackets comes even close to doing up over my new massive boobs (I'm currently wearing a 34FF). I'm really struggling with the new big boobs - I can't see why anyone would want big boobs - they're in the way and make me look huge!

Does anyone have any suggestions for where to go to get a jacket that will fit me properly? I'm a size 10 (pushing a size 12 at the moment) everywhere else so I'm very top heavy.

Please help my find something that doesn't make me look like Jessica Rabbit!

BingoJan Thu 05-May-16 17:07:30

Bump!

MadSprocker Thu 05-May-16 17:08:10

Size 32f here, and I find open jackets work best for me. Are you looking for any particular style/occasion?

BingoJan Thu 05-May-16 17:57:16

Thanks for replying. I'd just like a nice summer jacket - quite like biker type jackets but in a light weight material. Where do you tend to shop for jackets?

MadSprocker Thu 05-May-16 20:09:45

Oasis and h and m. I've never bought a biker one though!

Lonelynessie Thu 05-May-16 20:45:51

Im the same size as you up top and recently bought this jacket from Gap. I have the blue and it's not a shiny as it looks in that pic. It's the first jacket I've had in a long time that does up and doesn't stretch over my boobs.

SweetChickadee Thu 05-May-16 20:46:46

I don't even bother trying to do jackets up....

herecomesthsun Thu 05-May-16 20:53:14

pepperberry?

Also this was recommended on another thread, supposed to come up big, waisted and cotton

BingoJan Thu 05-May-16 22:14:30

Lonely I really like the look of that GAP one - thanks, think I'll try that.

Thanks all for the ideas.

Destinysdaughter Thu 05-May-16 23:29:48

Welcome to the world of waterfall cardigans...wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now