Talk

Advanced search

Stylish comfortable ballet flats?

(5 Posts)
MrsKoala Wed 04-May-16 21:43:38

Is there a thing?

i am going to spend this summer pregnant and looking like crap. I have gone thru my mat clothes from last 2 dc and i don't have a great deal to work with. I don't really want to buy new stuff as this is likely to be my last pregnancy.

So from what i have i deduced i will be dressed in are dresses over leggins (i know, cutting edge stuff) and i will need some comfy flat pumps to wear for a lot of walking and playing in sand pits etc.

The last pair i had that i loved and wore into the ground were these but i can't find them in my size now.

What i want is those really. But failing that an alternative. I don't like those little string bows on the front (i don't mind a big/statement bow tho), i don't want any black on them, i like bright colours and patterns (most of my clothes are bright pinks, reds or turquoise).

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Behooven Wed 04-May-16 22:37:01

I have these, super comfortable.
Amazon

Gobbolinothewitchscat Thu 05-May-16 20:01:10

Late to this thread bit the MOST comfy flat shoes I have ever bought are from blue velvet shoes. And they are s really decent quality.

I have a 3 year old, a 2 year old and a 5 month old and walk loads. They are great. I am evangelical

hollyisalovelyname Thu 05-May-16 21:38:29

Try ShoeTherapy.
They are especially for pregnant women.
Seraphine do them I think.

bojorojo Thu 05-May-16 21:50:50

I was going to suggest Blue Velvet or French Sole. Office have cheaper ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now