Nip and Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads

(17 Posts)
Ponymagic Mon 02-May-16 21:39:07

Bought these following recommendations on another thread. For those who use them, how often do you use them - does it depend on skin type? My skin is dehydrated but needs a good exfoliating though I don't want to dry it even further. Also, do you tone afterwards?

Thanks.

thenewaveragebear1983 Mon 02-May-16 21:43:59

I use them every day, I have 'normal' skin (not especially dry or oily) but it was quite dull- these pads combined with using a cc cream foundation to balance out the colour have dramatically improved the brightness and overall look of my skin.

burnishedsilver Mon 02-May-16 21:45:21

I used them every day initially but use them once or twice a week now.

ceeveebee Mon 02-May-16 21:48:07

I have combination skin - dry sensitive cheeks and forehead, oily nose and chin. Nip & Fab pads made my face really dry and peeling after daily use for a few days, so now I'm just using them on the oily areas and using dermalogica microexfoliant elsewhere

DianaT1969 Mon 02-May-16 21:52:11

I've only used them twice per week as advised on a thread. I'd say I have normal skin. So far it is softer and brighter. Using on hands after my face and that made a noticeable difference.

Ponymagic Mon 02-May-16 21:58:16

Thanks - was concerned that daily use would be too much for my skin. Shall maybe try every other day and see how it goes - trying Laura Mercier Rose Oil too so hoping to see a change for the better!

DerelictMyBalls Mon 02-May-16 22:00:19

I've been using these for a while but have just switched to the night time ones and they are so much better!

SandrasAnnoyingFriend Mon 02-May-16 22:04:38

Every morning and my skin tends towards dry.
Had a teeny bit of irritation in the first fortnight but now have brighter, more even skin tone. Love them.

Ponymagic Mon 02-May-16 22:25:11

In what way Derelict?

Ponymagic Mon 02-May-16 22:32:56

25% off Nip & Fab on their website this weekend if anyone needs anything!

Ponymagic Mon 02-May-16 22:34:01

Oops sorry discount is only on their cleanser.

ephemeralfairy Mon 02-May-16 22:45:00

I think I spotted a discount in Boots on the pads.

morethanacondiment Wed 04-May-16 18:17:25

Cheaper in Superdrug at the moment. I love them!

ImBrian Wed 04-May-16 20:13:11

I have the extreme ones and use them daily.

WellTidy Wed 04-May-16 20:15:12

There are lots of nip and fab products in my local TK Maxx at the moment, so all TK Maxx could be worth a try.

Cookiesandcoffee Wed 04-May-16 22:52:20

I love and swear by these. I use them about 5 days a week? I tend to give my face a break from using the same product every day. But no dryness at all from these and I have 'normal' skin.
Can usually find them for 25% off in either Boots or Superdrug.
I also invested in the scrub itself and use this every now and again as well

Ponymagic Wed 04-May-16 22:59:44

I'm on day 4 of using nightly, followed by micellar water then Laura Mercier's Rose Nourishing Oil. Am sure my skin is beginning to look a bit brighter and less dry. Now I just need to get into the habit of nightly cleansing and keep it up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now