Is it too much to ask?

(2 Posts)
tinkywinkyshandbag Mon 02-May-16 21:14:03

I am so frustrated, have spent hours trawling the web and no luck. What I want is to go to one store, or one website, and be able to buy some nice clothes. I want a mix of casual and semi smart/professional. I want simple, classy but not boring designs, interesting but not "quirky", normal things like shirts, tops, trousers, maybe the odd dress, not too expensive, available in a wide range of sizes but especially 16/18. I'd like nice fabrics that hang well, things that are well cut, and can be machine washed. I don't want to pay 100s of pounds for one item but would happily buy 100s of pounds worth to out together a decent wardrobe. Any ideas??? I got quite interested in the Vila website but it is all quite dull colour wise. Help!!!

Laska5772 Mon 02-May-16 21:22:10

Possibly you are asking too much of one store/website..

I buy from all over really , but perhaps if you are looking for one place with a varied amount of choices / classics to casual perhaps try the House of Fraser website?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now