Talk

Advanced search

What colour shoes as a staple work pair?

(8 Posts)
CrazyandIknowit Sun 01-May-16 09:01:23

I need a new pair of shoes for work that will go with everything. I've looked through my work clothes and I wear a lot of navy blue for some reason.

I also have some black and grey so want something that I can wear with everything.

I want a pair of Mary Jane court shoes and I'm thinking wither black or nude.
Which would go with more things?

BikeRunSki Sun 01-May-16 09:03:17

Black

My work wardrobe is largely navy and grey, all my work shoes are black.

CrazyandIknowit Sun 01-May-16 09:15:19

Im glad you said that smile I like wearing black shoes but I wasn't sure if I was committing an unwritten crime with black and navy together grin

metimeisforwimps Sun 01-May-16 09:26:13

I think grey is a great choice, especially for a black/navy wardobe as it goes really well with both. I don't like black shoes though.

hollyisalovelyname Sun 01-May-16 09:31:20

If you are wearing navy with black shoes what colour tights do you wear ?
Personally I'd get navy shoes and black shoes.

ChishandFips33 Sun 01-May-16 12:48:31

Grey if you were only buying one pair
I know forking out for work shoes isn't a treat/priority but I figure I'm in them more than my weekend ones. I now don't mind investing in them then I get the joy out of them

looki Sun 01-May-16 17:57:03

I think tan. It goes with almost everything but is especially nice with navy. I think it is a good colour for spring/summer too.

BlueberrySky Sun 01-May-16 20:04:25

LK Bennett do fantastic patent work shoes in a variety of colours.

My Favourite I have these in black, navy and grey. They have lasted me years as I wear these to work FLATS and so the nice work shoes do not get damaged.

They also do a lightly lower style too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now