Facial sun block- LRP or Ultrasun?

(5 Posts)
PollyPerky Fri 29-Apr-16 12:18:13

This is not for a 2- week hols in sun, it's for 365 days of the year in UK mainly, worn UNDER make up.

I've always used Clinique City Block spf 40 but the tint in it now is so dark it looks orange on me before I put on foundation. I probably won't buy it again for this reason.

So what else?

LRP is reasonably priced. Would you go for the spf50+ in the cream or the dry gel? I want to use it over my normal moisturiser and under foundation.

Or Ultrasun spf50? For face, in the silver packaging . It's £32.

I am currently using E Lauder Crescent White spf 40 but it's so greasy my foundation melts on it, I don't need a moisturiser under it, but it's not actually giving me the benefits of a moisturiser ( antioxidents etc.)

CMOTDibbler Fri 29-Apr-16 12:23:33

I haven't tried layering LRP as I wear it on its own, but I do wear Sunsense daily tinted facial under foundation and its fine

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Fri 29-Apr-16 12:27:04

I think you can ultrasun cheaper than that from Amazon? It may be worth looking at spf30 rasther than 50 - not much difference in protection and they claim less sticky etc...

I tried the Sunsense daily tinted and loathed it - it felt really claggy on my skin, and I couldn't even bear to finish the bottle.

PollyPerky Fri 29-Apr-16 12:44:54

Already have the Sunsense but it's DH who uses it. I agree it feels claggy.

Shop Fri 29-Apr-16 13:57:13

Ultrasun face 30 is £19 on Superdrug online. You can get it from QVC and escentual at really good prices too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now