Concealer that won't sit in creases

(9 Posts)
DrowningOnSchoolRun Thu 28-Apr-16 20:34:57

Hi

Any ideas for a concealer for dark circles that won't sit in the teeny creases under my eyes?

Thanks!

ChardonnayKnickertonSmythe Thu 28-Apr-16 20:43:00

I've been using the maybelline one with the round sponge on top.
Haven't noticed any settling.

Bringiton2016 Thu 28-Apr-16 21:00:39

I was going to start a thread like this! I was wondering if it was time to try something like touche eclait?

DrowningOnSchoolRun Fri 29-Apr-16 16:34:35

Chardonnay will have a look at that

Bringiton I keep thinking I should scrape some money and guts together and go for a proper consultation somewhere like Bobbi Brown but I'm too poor sad

Lndnmummy Fri 29-Apr-16 16:36:28

I would say bobbi brown concealer and setting powder the powder helps with the crrasing

PartyShit Fri 29-Apr-16 16:40:46

I found the touché eclait useless as a concealer and a helpful mua later told me this is because it is not a concealer shock it's a highlighter and if used correctly it can help with dark circles.

Since finding out this nugget it has worked much better for me. I have dark circles and have tried correctors in the past but the only combo I've found that works best for me is using Nars Radiance concealer (I think that's the name, the creamy one) dabbed under my eyes in a triangle pattern, then a couple of small dabs of the touché and tap it all in until it's absorbed - no wiping!

I don't get on with powders but haven't needed any since using this method as it doesn't crease at all and I don't top it up either. Lasts from 7am til bedtime!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 29-Apr-16 16:45:50

Revlon primer is amazing,the most perfect under eye concealor ever. It's a tenner iirc.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 29-Apr-16 16:50:44

www.superdrug.com/Revlon/Revlon-Photoready-Eye-Primer-Brightener-Nude-3/p/414868?gclid=Cj0KEQjwjIy5BRClh8m_9Zu64d8BEiQAtZsQfyzWNnFTgbCg8VwHZXRi4ag-VJ4_bZg6g59-uVfD2ecaAsLT8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

ProjectGainsborough Fri 29-Apr-16 21:01:25

Giorgio Armani high precision retouch. Check out the reviews on makeupalley.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now