Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried Boots No. 7 new Lift and Iluminate Triple Serum?

(5 Posts)
Tigerblue Thu 28-Apr-16 15:23:38

As it's a new product I guess it's too early to notice much change, but just wondering if anyone had tried it and what they thought. My friend and myself tried the tester on our hands and agreed they felt really nice afterwards, but I haven't taken the plunge and bought it yet.

whitershadeofpale Thu 28-Apr-16 15:49:24

I have even though the sales assistant tried to discourage me as it's aimed at an older skin (my view is prevention is better than cure!).

I've loved it, really soft skin, my pores nave been clearer (although I have used a tool to get out sebaceous filliments-they've come out much easier thank usual) and fine lines have been reduced (I don't have wrinkles).

I've been using it since launch day, so around a fortnight I suppose.

squoosh Thu 28-Apr-16 15:59:49

It was probably the silicone that made it feel nice on your hand.

I'm very sceptical about these Boot's serums. But they certainly did very well out of that Horizon programme review ten years ago! You can't buy that kind of positive PR.

Rocksie Thu 28-Apr-16 20:24:51

pale can I ask which tool have you been using for the sebaceous filaments?

whitershadeofpale Thu 28-Apr-16 21:21:49

It's the tweezerman one.

It's very good for the nose and chin, no good if you get blackheads on the cheeks though then you need to use fingers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now