Talk

Advanced search

If I love Flowerbomb perfume, what else would I like?

(19 Posts)
onlywhenyouleave Tue 26-Apr-16 22:12:03

Flowerbomb is my absolute fave but quite £££. What other perfumes are similar (I e. Sweet)?

Any suggestions are welcome smile

vanillabeauty Wed 27-Apr-16 09:05:58

Ghost sweetheart is very sweet

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Wed 27-Apr-16 09:07:09

The Bulgari Omnia ones, Miss Dior Cherie and the other flankers, Marc Jacob's Daisy and Honey, Armani Si.

If you go to Fragrantica they give you lists of what people like if they like a particular one iyswim.

Nabootique Wed 27-Apr-16 13:08:53

I love Flowerbomb but didn't want to pay that much so I ordered the dupe from the Perfume Parlour. Really impressed. Smells just like it.

ItsJustPaint Wed 27-Apr-16 13:16:53

Zara do quite a few similar smells to well known labels.

Peony I think is the fb copy and is only £10

PiazzaDelPoppolo Wed 27-Apr-16 13:24:30

Flowerbomb is my signature scent now and has been for the last couple of years. I love sweet smelling perfumes too.

In the past ones I've liked are : Wish by Chopard, Gucci Rush, Angel by Thierry Mugler, Poison Elixir by Dior and Calvin Klein Euphoria.

Flowerbomb is the best though smile

BobbyV Wed 27-Apr-16 13:26:49

Jimmy Choo Illicit

papayasareyum Wed 27-Apr-16 15:14:10

La Vie Est Belle by Lancome, that's my current fave sweet scent

onlywhenyouleave Wed 27-Apr-16 16:14:33

Thank you all for your suggestions smile

I have now ordered a few perfumes from Perfume Parlour so looking forward to seeing how much like the real things they are.

In the meantime, I will keep on saving up my Boots points to buy the real thing wink

New look do a perfume that is identical to flower bomb, I've had both and cannot tell the difference!

AmberNectarine Wed 27-Apr-16 19:37:51

Second choo illicit and wish chopard. I also love Estée Lauder sensuous nude and coco mmselle

onlywhenyouleave Thu 28-Apr-16 16:22:23

Thank you again. Went to Boots today and tried a couple of your suggestions. Loved Illicit by Jimmy Choo and it is very much like Flowerbomb and not quite as expensive so I bought it smile Also tried Prada Candy and loved that aswell - might save up for that one wink

WoodleyPixie Thu 28-Apr-16 17:16:30

I buy it when we go on holiday. Have you tried the Bon Bon one as well? It's lovely. They layer wel together.

I have a Victoria secrets body spray that is quite similar. It's called flirty.

I also like Vera wang princess.

WoodleyPixie Thu 28-Apr-16 17:18:20

Before flower bomb I used Stella McCartney in two peony. Was devastated when that was discontinued.

321zerobaby Wed 19-Oct-16 22:47:59

I was just about to start a thread with the same title, I'm glad I did a search before I did!

I have had the same bottle of Chanel no 5 for 25 years, I wasn't much of a perfume wearer. Then I got a bottle of Flowerbomb for Christmas, and I wear it every day. I love it, but it doesn't last very long, or at least it doesn't on me.

I've ordered 5 samples from the above suggestions, so thanks to you all, I will report back.

keeponkeepinon Thu 20-Oct-16 12:45:11

If you are near a Next store try a sniff of the one in there called velvet flower or velvet something. It instantly reminded me of flowerbomb but I've never owned it so not an expert! Next perfumes make fab smaller bottles of perfume, perfect for going out rather than risk losing your pricey stuff!

Aderyn2016 Thu 20-Oct-16 18:17:51

Prada Candy Florale is great. Also the Next perfumes have a couple of sweet scents. The Britney Spears one in the pink bottle is lovely too, if you can overlook the fact that it is BS and has a tacky bottle. Think it is called Fantasy.

321zerobaby Fri 21-Oct-16 00:13:47

I can overlook that, I love a bit of Britney! She did carpool with
James Cordon, would love to have beeen stay in the back having a sing song with them. I'll see if I can get a sample of that too, Thankyou.

321zerobaby Mon 31-Oct-16 22:30:44

So I tried Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel no5, Prada Candy, CK Euphoria, Armani Intense Si, Brtiney Spears Private Show.

The worst was Prada Candy, so strong it really got up my nose all the time! In fact most of them seemed to have that lingering sting up my nose ability, does anyone else get that? Like you want to sneeze almost? But they all last so much longer than Flower bomb, perhaps that lingering sting factor is what gives a perfume its longevity!

Coco Mademoiselle was the least offensive, and also not especially long lasting, but it wasn't right for me. Britney was also a pleasant vanilla sort of smell, no sting, and also didn't last long.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now