Would this look ok?

(10 Posts)
mrsgiggle Mon 25-Apr-16 18:08:41

Ive got this shirt and was thinking of wearing it with dark jeans, for a meal out with friends.
I was also thinking of a sleeveless jacket too, but what colour, do you think would go best?

absolutelynotfabulous Mon 25-Apr-16 18:10:32

I would leave the sleeveless jacket, tbh.

mrsgiggle Mon 25-Apr-16 18:18:11

The shirts abit tighter on my hips!!! Than hers, thought it might disguise them abit!! 😱

RoobyTuesday Mon 25-Apr-16 18:19:13

Yes it would be fine with jeans but I'm not sure it would look right with a sleeveless jacket - I can't really picture in my head what kind of jacket you mean. It's quite delicate so if you are going to wear a jacket I would of thought a biker jacket would look better?

mrsgiggle Mon 25-Apr-16 19:41:13

I was thinking something like this - probably not these colours

Lweji Mon 25-Apr-16 19:44:03

No to any sleeveless jacket.

I like the blouse, although I'm not fond of the current trend with all the buttons up to the neck.

MsBlandingsBuildsHerDreamHouse Mon 25-Apr-16 19:48:57

I'm not a fan of sleeveless jackets either.

Agree biker would work.

mrsgiggle Mon 25-Apr-16 20:00:52

Ok its a no then!!! I might tuck it in, might look better that way.
lweji I have to have the top button open on shirts/blouses!

Julius02 Mon 25-Apr-16 20:08:15

I wore a similar shirt to a restaurant meal last week and wore it with dark jeans and a black leather bomber jacket as otherwise I thought it might look a bit mumsy (I'm not young and far from sylphlike). I left the bottom button undone so it was loose on the hips.
Hope that helps.

Julius02 Mon 25-Apr-16 20:08:19

I wore a similar shirt to a restaurant meal last week and wore it with dark jeans and a black leather bomber jacket as otherwise I thought it might look a bit mumsy (I'm not young and far from sylphlike). I left the bottom button undone so it was loose on the hips.
Hope that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now