Talk

Advanced search

Tit tape?

(6 Posts)
Eggsandketchup Sun 24-Apr-16 16:18:26

I am getting married next month and my dress has boning and built in bra cups so I don't need to wear a bra with it. Which is great, but I just tried my dress on now, and I'm struggling with getting my boobs up into it! I've had two kids and I need to lift each one up while someone fastens dress. However because the dress has sleeves, this is impossible for me to do as I need to have my arms out like a T while the dress is being fastened. Short of having a third person present to scoop my boobs up into my dress please god not this option what else can I do? Will tit tape help? Gaffer tape? Can you get tit hooks that are kind of like shoe horns, but for your boobs?

And if tit tape - which one?

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Sun 24-Apr-16 16:22:04

I don't thnk tit tape will help. I really think having someone helping is what you need.

DerelictMyBalls Sun 24-Apr-16 16:43:15

Could you wear a strapless bra until your dress is on and then whip it off afterwards?

Tit tape is great for keeping things in place but I'm not sure about its boob-holding power.

FrameyMcFrame Sun 24-Apr-16 16:57:08

Wear ordinary bra until dress on then take it off??

KateSpadeAddict Sun 24-Apr-16 17:08:59

I had this issue too, I had cups stitched into my dress which also had a cap sleeve. What I did was step into my dress and place the cups/my boobs where I wanted them and held them there, with my hands on my waist to tighten the dress. Then my dress was zipped up a bit and someone else held my waist while i put my arms in to the sleeve and then the dress was fully zipped up. I had considered a line of tit tape at the bottom of each cup to keep them in place but I didn’t need it in the end grin

SalmonMaki Sun 24-Apr-16 23:41:27

When I have a bra fitting, the fitter gets me to bend forwards from my waist, so my boobs basically hang down and fall into / fill the cups (not dignified! But gets a good fit, I do extra scooping after I straighten up).

Could you lean forwards and do this whilst the dress is being done up? Scoop and adjust afterwards?

I also don't think tape will help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now