make up bag heroes

(10 Posts)
tellyjots Fri 22-Apr-16 19:42:07

So, if money were no object what would be in your make up bag?

I've just returned to work from mat leave so looking for some tips.

twirlypoo Fri 22-Apr-16 19:45:34

Double wear, benefits erase paste and false lashes!

midnightmoomoo Fri 22-Apr-16 20:13:39

Chanel lipsticks, Clinique foundation, concealer and powder, Clinique mascara and touche eclat.

Since my youngest destroyed the above a few years ago I've gone for no7 mainly, and would love to buy more expensive make up again but as my DD is suddenly make up mad (she's 11!) I might hold off for a few years as little fingers keep exploring my stash!!

Seasidedolly Fri 22-Apr-16 20:44:14

Nivea mens post shave balm is the best primer you'll ever use! So no need to worry about whether money is no object or not grin

Lndnmummy Fri 22-Apr-16 20:48:18

Laura mercier candle glow foundation
Illamsqua hydraveil primer
Hourglass highlghting powders and bronzers
Lancome Mascara
By Terry eyeshadow pens

Ds woke up, ill be back wink

tellyjots Sat 23-Apr-16 06:51:12

Some good suggestions, thank you smile

floraldresser Sat 23-Apr-16 14:40:38

*Seaside dolly
Really? Might have to pinch a bit of my boyfriend's!grin

floraldresser Sat 23-Apr-16 14:42:03

Mac Lipstick in Velvet Teddy/Twig/Creme in your Coffee

Best foundation I've used so far is Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid as its so smooth and good coverage.

I need a good face powder!!

twocultures Sat 23-Apr-16 14:58:59

Bobbi Brown primer, foundation and powder.
Had a lady do my make up in Debenhams and it looked so good ! But out of my price range atm sad
I always wanted an original NAKED palette got my hands on a W7 knock off (for free) but I really want the real thing.
But if money was no object my wildest makeup dream is to have a drawer cabinet full of organisers filled with all my makeup, hair and body favourites saw a Facebook video of one...I know I know too much grin

Donge13 Sat 23-Apr-16 19:04:45

Benefit Hoola, best bronzer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now