Talk

Advanced search

Toast discount?

(7 Posts)
Filiboom Thu 21-Apr-16 14:34:43

In my so far hopeless search for a decent swimming costume, I've remembered I had a nice one from Toast a few years ago and, again, they seem to have some that look ok.

They are not cheap though! I'm at the stage in my search and (holiday getting closer), that I may just get one anyway, but does anyone know of any voucher codes to help ease the pain!

Thanks very much.

Moogdroog Thu 21-Apr-16 16:22:42

They very rarely seem to have discount codes, sorry sad

Have you checked eBay? Unlikely, since it's been ages since their last village hall sale, but they were selling them for a fiver, and people were then selling them on via eBay. Mostly the polka dot ones.

MsRinky Thu 21-Apr-16 17:04:10

There was a surprise 20% off code on my recent printed catalogue, but I'm afraid it's gone in the recycling last week, and my order e-mail doesn't record what the code was. I almost didn't spot it though, it wasn't very clear, but I think it was valid until early May. Maybe if you sign up for a catalogue you'll get one?

Filiboom Thu 21-Apr-16 17:23:30

Thank you and bother! I had a catalogue too and it likewise went into the recycling bin.... I've done a Google, but sadly nothing is appearing. Will try eBay (but have had the polka dot one before and really like the patterned one they have now...).

Moogdroog Thu 21-Apr-16 17:25:45

Ah, just checked my catalogue - S6pD20 - that was in the one I got in the post. Was given a catlogue when I was in the sale shop earlier today, and that didn't have one.. They don't do them often, but looks like you're in luck!

Filiboom Thu 21-Apr-16 17:52:28

It worked! Thank you so, so much. I actually bought both I liked to see how they compare. Fingers crossed the look better than the Boden one which was beyond awful. The cunning ruching that was meant to disguise lumps and bumps gave me more. It was so bad it went beyond unflattering into comical.

Anyway. Thank you again!

Moogdroog Thu 21-Apr-16 21:51:48

Hey! Happy swimming!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now