Sandals - heaven or hell

(8 Posts)
MeMyElfandI Wed 20-Apr-16 21:19:26

Find myself drawn to these. Opinions please. Need some comfort these days if going to totter around in heels. Not normally a Clarks customer.

www.clarks.co.uk/p/26114988

HappyGirlNow Wed 20-Apr-16 21:26:42

Hmm not sure... I've just ordered these Zara sandals which are similar but nicer in my opinion.. They may not look comfy to you though..

MeMyElfandI Wed 20-Apr-16 21:43:32

The Zara ones look lovely but I can't get on with Zara shoes at all, cut my feet to shreds. Haven't seen the Clarks ones IRL yet. Painful joints mean I need some comfort but still like my heels. Not ready to stray into Frumpsville yet.

TwigTheWonderKid Wed 20-Apr-16 22:24:05

Hmm think the Clarks ones are a bit clumpy. I find Kurt Geiger and Dune shoes comfortable. What about these? or these?

MeMyElfandI Wed 20-Apr-16 22:29:45

Thanks Twig, I have a pair very similar to the second link already (Mint Velvet ones I think). They are lovely but I want something a bit more casual to wear during the day. Fed up with wedges.

Nettletheelf Wed 20-Apr-16 23:06:13

You say that you are not normally a Clarks customer. Don't become one for those sandals!

TwigTheWonderKid Wed 20-Apr-16 23:15:40

Are these any good?

TwigTheWonderKid Thu 21-Apr-16 22:50:42

these are a more stylish version of the Clarks ones and Geox are super-comfortable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now