Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend some white jeans ?

(9 Posts)
bishboschone Tue 19-Apr-16 21:13:02

Preferably nice thick denim .

clutterfly Tue 19-Apr-16 22:48:17

I got a good fitting, nice quality pair (not see through!) from jack wills.

JohnCheese Tue 19-Apr-16 22:55:32

No suggestions bish, but place marking for the Great Annual White Jean Hunt.

I can tell you I'm going to try Gap girlfriend white ones. i am pear of shape and find the indigo girlfriend ones good.

Fozzleyplum Tue 19-Apr-16 22:58:32

I've got these. They're very flattering, with thick denim and come in a choice of lengths.

clutterfly Tue 19-Apr-16 23:10:34

johncheese I tried the white gap girlfriend ones last year and somehow they fitted completely differently to the indigo ones. Much thicker, more unforgiving denim. Proceed with caution!

ValiaH Tue 19-Apr-16 23:47:23

I got a lovely pair of off white skinny jeans from Zara, £22.99. I think online they're described as shaper or something? They're lyocell rather than cotton, and so comfy and forgiving! They wash well too.

TheCraicDealer Tue 19-Apr-16 23:56:16

I got a good pair from Next for about £22 last summer. They come in Petite and Tall sizes too. You don't want to be spending big money on them, they obviously do show up every little mark! But mine have held up quite well I have to say, going to get a few more Liz Hurley moments out of them this summer grin

bishboschone Wed 20-Apr-16 06:58:50

Thank you .. I'm going to try some of these options today . Will update if I find any . Some seem to thin although I will likely wear a bum covering top if like the option not to . I am a size 8 but have a squishy bum 😁

StewardsEnquiry Wed 20-Apr-16 08:38:15

I got TopShop Jamie ones last week and they seem okay so far

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now