Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Joe Browns

(6 Posts)
dingit Tue 19-Apr-16 12:09:27

Has anyone bought any of their stuff? If so what's the quality like, and does it fit true to size?
I've seen a dress I like for a posh afternoon tea event. Trouble is I'm an awkward shape. 5ft, size 14 bottom, size 16 top, big boobs, short waist.

Thanks

dingit Tue 19-Apr-16 14:42:02

Bump

HelenF35 Tue 19-Apr-16 14:50:39

Fit is very item dependent as they get there clothes from different places. Quality generally is pretty good but again varies from item to item. There is an individual item size guide on the website for each item which is usually fairly accurate.

Ookmybanana Tue 19-Apr-16 14:51:28

I have a couple of things but have to be careful what style I buy as I have big boobs too and find that some of the styles are very restrictive in that area. I have found the quality to be good, but tend to only buy in the sales.
The last thing I did buy had to be sent back as it was very small, but I was perhaps underestimating exactly how much weight I had put on! I've lost weight but haven't ordered anything else since then to verify my size against theirs.

HelenF35 Tue 19-Apr-16 14:54:30

Actually I just checked the website and it now has a generic size chart. It used to have one on each item. I haven't ordered from them for a few years.

liberatedwine Tue 19-Apr-16 14:58:26

Lovely stuff but order more than one for fit. If you're a size 14, order a 12. 14 and 16. Free returns as far as I recall, and their stuff is generally good quality although the sizes can vary. I bought some quirky beaded ballerinas last summer, and I'm usually a size 6 - I ended up having to get them in a size 8 to fit my clown feet!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now