Talk

Advanced search

Need help with shoes & accessories for wedding outfit...

(10 Posts)
missmeg3leg Thu 14-Apr-16 22:13:38

Hi all

Have bought the following (complete with teal petticoat!) for BIL's wedding in a few weeks, very happy with dress but need help with shoes/bag/cardi-type-thing!....all help gratefully recieved smile

MrsLettuce Thu 14-Apr-16 22:14:53

Do you have a link / photo?

missmeg3leg Thu 14-Apr-16 22:15:06

......link would help!...oops...

ladyvlondon.com/White-Blossom-Floral-Hepburn-Dress/#.VxAIOa94WrW

MrsLettuce Thu 14-Apr-16 22:27:04

wink thanks. That's pretty. You're after the full on 50's look, I think? Rimmel Kate 111 is a wonderful red lipstick, an almost perfect dupe of Mac Ruby Woo for colour but not quite as matte.

these sandals would work really well or maybe you'd prefer kitten heels?

I think you would need black shoes (or maybe white / silver) with the teal petticoat though, teal cover up too. It's a lovely colour and works well with the dress but white would have given you more options accessory wise, TBH.

MrsLettuce Thu 14-Apr-16 23:07:58

these, maybe? Only if you're a 5 though
these are fab they should work.

The sandal link didn't work and refuses to cooperate, is ASOS honeybee in black.

missmeg3leg Fri 15-Apr-16 09:24:08

Thank you!....liking all those options smile...
Have already got a white petticoat from another dress I've got so will try that one on too.....

Sherlock251 Fri 15-Apr-16 13:41:00

My sister gets married in a few weeks and I hate the tops of my arms I brought a beautiful pashmina from scarfroom.co.uk. It is prefect, I've sent you a link to the teal pashmina. //www.scarfroom.co.uk/shop/the-no-37-label-teal-italian-wedding-pashmina-shawl-wrap/

slug Fri 15-Apr-16 15:10:28

These?
Pewter colour

SesameSparkle Fri 15-Apr-16 16:22:15

If you're after a cardi then these ones from Boden nip in at the waist and might look quite nice with that dress. And there are a couple that might tone in with the teal petticoat.

lazybones77 Fri 15-Apr-16 16:25:13

I would go for red shoes with the teal petticoat. Gap do nice cardis like the Boden one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now