Talk

Advanced search

"Bobbly" nose....

(10 Posts)
Indecisivejo Thu 14-Apr-16 18:05:06

Does anyone know what I mean by this? How can I get a bloody smooth nose ffs lol. I can't use scrubs and the acids I've tried have set my face on fire and they were the gentlest ones! (Ren clarifying toner and Clinique extra mild!) my skin is hypersensitive, rosacea prone and very dehydrated it doesn't tolerate products very well sad I just want to get rid of the congestion and dead skin arrrrrrrrrrgh

Greengardenpixie Thu 14-Apr-16 18:32:22

What about something homemade? I am no guru but you can get ideas online. At the very basic level some olive oil and something slightly abrasive should do the trick. What about olive oil and sugar?

michellephan.com/diy-sugar-and-olive-oil-scrub/

Indecisivejo Thu 14-Apr-16 18:34:42

Thank you but I really dislike things like that plus that's very abrasive sad I just want to buy something already made lol

capsium Thu 14-Apr-16 18:36:56

Brush the skin with a soft baby's hairbrush.

Dry your nose with a towel which you've not used softener on.

capsium Thu 14-Apr-16 18:39:13

Use a 'peel off' face mask.

Indecisivejo Thu 14-Apr-16 18:54:59

Can you recommend a peel off mask for the type of skin I have??

capsium Thu 14-Apr-16 19:16:31

Not in particular, I remember buying them in sachets from Boots years ago. I just thought one of these would be good as they are generally soothing and moisturising plus the peel off action would take away dead skin.

capsium Thu 14-Apr-16 19:26:05

I also wonder whether rose water would help your skin. It is supposed to be soothing, an anti inflammatory and toning.

capsium Thu 14-Apr-16 19:27:05

Rose water:

www.beautyandtips.com/beauty-2/natural-skin-care-9-ways-to-use-rose-water-for-beautiful-skin-benefits-of-rose-water/

Indecisivejo Thu 14-Apr-16 20:13:25

Thank you I'll have a look for rose water

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now