Feel Unique

(4 Posts)
CoolToned Wed 13-Apr-16 21:15:37

Has anyone ordered from FeelUnique?

How is your experience?

I just ordered but need to change the shades in my order and requested for them to cancel. Hope they cancel before shipping the items!

HeathrowExpress Wed 13-Apr-16 22:11:42

Call them in the morning. I have had excellent customer service from them in the past.

othgraph Mon 09-May-16 19:05:07

I used to have a good experience but I won't be ordering from them again. Hermes delivery said it was delivered and it wasn't. Have tried contacting customer services where they give you a call back and they haven't responded.
I used to get my packages delivered with royal mail but had I known it was coming with Hermes, I wouldn't have bothered.
I had a problem with an order before with Feel Unique and they were quick to answer but after today's experience, that's it for me.

Whippet81 Mon 09-May-16 21:54:12

I've used them a few times and they've been really good. I ordered a Laura Geller eyebrow thing and it was awful and hardly worked and I emailed them and they put the money straight back on my account and told me to keep it. Never had a problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now