Desperately seeking Clarks pink patent heels 'Concert Ticket'

(9 Posts)
321zerobaby Tue 12-Apr-16 23:30:48

I saw a girl wearing a pair of these a few weeks ago, and fell in love with them. She bought them from a Clarks outlet earlier this year. So far I have phoned 5 outlets, to no avail. They tell me they went in the sale and have all gone. I will keep ringing some more tomorrow, but wondered if by the powers of Mumsnet, anyone worked there, or had a pair that they don't wear?

I am normally a size 4, but often take 4.5 wide in Clarks shoes. I have looked at Ebay, so far only size 9's have turned up.

321zerobaby Wed 13-Apr-16 11:01:58

I have phoned 16 outlets, no joy. The lady at Street tells me they went down to £10 and someone cleared the lot.
However, as a result of this post I managed to post a photo for the first time, quite pleased about that!

theoneaders Wed 13-Apr-16 11:28:38

I've seen clarks shoes in tk maxx recently, actually tried a pair on the other day, so it might be worth looking in there if there's one near you. It's so annoying when you can't get a hold of something you love so I wish you luck

321zerobaby Wed 13-Apr-16 13:19:41

Thanks for your reply. I have been in TK maxx in Guildford and Kingston (yesterday) and not seen them unfortunately. I'll look on line! I'll let you know if i find them!

321zerobaby Wed 13-Apr-16 13:21:25

No, not online unfortunately.

Horispondle Fri 15-Apr-16 00:01:47

Oh my god if you find them will you tell me where? I have these in black from 3 maybe 4 years ago and I have worn them more than any other shoe in my life! I have them in red too just because I found them but I'm not a big fan of red. I hadn't seen them in pink till this post! I google every once in a while and never had any luck (am size 4 too). They are the comfiest heels ever!

Rpj16 Fri 15-Apr-16 07:51:12

OP theres tons on ebay!! smile

Rpj16 Fri 15-Apr-16 07:52:55

sorry just re-read your post. sad only large sizes...

321zerobaby Sun 24-Apr-16 21:13:54

Thanks Rpj. In the end I bought size 3's, had shoe stretchers in them the day before and managed to squeeze my trotters in grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now