Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bobbi Brown Foundation - Porcelein

(8 Posts)
MrsJamesFraser Tue 12-Apr-16 11:43:16

Anyone know a cheaper alternative? Now on mat leave and would like something I can use everyday without same price tag. Have wasted money on other cheaper brands but shade never quite right and don't want to fall further into false economy!

TheSpottedZebra Tue 12-Apr-16 11:47:13

Ooh, I'm porcelain too but could do with cutting back a bit so I shall watch with interest.
Also, I've basically been sing the same makeup for 18 10 years so time for a change I think...

TheSpottedZebra Tue 12-Apr-16 11:47:26

(using)

BettyBi0 Tue 12-Apr-16 16:40:05

Which formula are you using? I find the stick one lasts for ages and so shifting down a price tier but moving to a liquid foundation was a false economy.

I'm a porcelain in BB and and using the Boujois City Radiance in Rose Ivory. It reminds me of the BB Luminous moisturising treatment foundation

ipsofatto234 Tue 12-Apr-16 20:21:07

i use the BB porcelain foundation stick and apply it where needed, blending carefully over moisturiser - definitely use less than I did of the foundation but don't miss the coverage IYSWIM. Also Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser a good match if you mix with a bit of moisturiser especially.

MrsJamesFraser Tue 12-Apr-16 21:47:02

Using the long wear liquid foundation. Interesting to hear the stick goes further, great tip thank you.

Will also check out the rose ivory from bourjouis. Thanks all

Lenazabaglione Tue 12-Apr-16 22:43:18

I'm porcelain in Bobbi Brown.

Revlon Colourstay in Ivory is a really good match for me. It's a liquid, long wear foundation, so similar to your current Bobbi Brown one.

Shenanagins Tue 12-Apr-16 22:44:56

You could try garnier bb lotion which is very cheap and good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now