Talk

Advanced search

wedding help

(5 Posts)
meddie Tue 12-Apr-16 10:32:52

please help. I am going to my sons wedding and for once need to wear something other than my usual jeans and sweatshirt.
I have this dress, I need help with choosing accessories . I cant wear high heels and would feel ridiculous with a wrap, though I will need a cover of some sort as it may be chilly.

dontcallmelen Tue 12-Apr-16 13:13:33

Hi Op that's pretty, is the sash a teal colour? Hard to tell from the pic maybe have a look in coast, I got a pretty cardi from there which could work as a coverup.
Wedges or kitten heel if you can't wear high heels, handbag probably a clutch type.
Colours I would go for maybe lemon/coral/navy possibly depending on the hue of your dress, have a lovely time I love weddings😀

Laidupwithabrokenleg Tue 12-Apr-16 13:22:17

Monsoon do quite a few shrugs, how about something like this uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/mon_1,mon_1.6/9518114653

What about some silver wedges?

meddie Tue 12-Apr-16 16:17:21

Oh that shrug is nice. This is why i need help. I would end up with navy shoes and a white cardi . I,m not a big shopper (Infact i very rarely shop for clothes ) but i really need to make the effort for this :D. Yes the sash is a teal colour but its removable too.
Silver wedges is interesting, would never have considered that

meddie Tue 12-Apr-16 16:18:41

I cant wear kitten heels I,m from Liverpool its worse than death to admit you wore kitten heels...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now