Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy narrow bras from?

(12 Posts)
iisme Mon 11-Apr-16 14:45:14

I usually measure 28F, though in some styles 30E fits well. It is almost impossible to buy bras in 28 (unless you want 28AA for young teens) and even 30 isn't easy. John Lewis used to do good t-shirt bras in 28F but seem to have stopped. All the usual suspects (M&S, Debenhams, etc) don't stock 28 and hardly stock 30.

Any suggestions?

Bravissimo, Brastop, MyCurvesandMe, Leia Lingerie, Amazon (honestly!) - I'd search for anywhere which stocks Freya, Panache, Cleo, Curvy Kate as they're the main brands in those sizes.

Debenhams definitely sell 28s but suspect in store stock is patchy. John Lewis sell them too.

iisme Mon 11-Apr-16 16:01:24

Thanks! They didn't have any in Debenhams when I went in and she said she didn't think they would online either. JL also said they had stopped stocking them. But will look online!

wallywobbles Mon 11-Apr-16 16:24:27

Asian bras are great if you can get the cup sizes. It can be normal brands but made for Asian market.

KatharinaRosalie Mon 11-Apr-16 16:26:11

Ebay - currently offering 500 bras in 28F

Hedgeh0g Mon 11-Apr-16 16:28:24

Boux avenue do a good t shirt bra in a 28 back. I find it comes up quite small so also have some 30s.

wonkylegs Mon 11-Apr-16 16:32:55

I'm usually a 28FF (currently pregnant and a 30Jshock) and buy in Debenhams (the big one near us has a good range) and two local independents - Sadie the bra lady and The little Bra shop, it may be worth researching if there is something similar near you. I've never got on with Bravissamo although I have a friend who swears by them.

wonkylegs Mon 11-Apr-16 16:35:09

Debenhams online are currently showing 37 bras in a 28f

Sounds like you might have some stores with +4 style fitters - if they fit that way then they hardly sell any small bands, so they think there is no demand and stop stocking them...so there's never any to try on and people end up with broad bands!

Try Comexim. Online only though.

TulipStream Thu 14-Apr-16 08:40:04

I usually do figleaves or boux avenue, however I've just bought 2 from next! One fits really well! and the other feels abit too tight for me. Strange since they're from the same shop.

LikeASoulWithoutAMind Thu 14-Apr-16 11:34:02

I'm 28J and mainly stick to Bravissimo. Not many other places stock my size! And I find it tricky to get a good fit so prefer to buy from an actual shop and get a proper fitting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now