Talk

Advanced search

Topshop jeans...

(6 Posts)
Shortandsweet20 Sat 09-Apr-16 17:47:05

I used to love topshop jeans, mainly the Joni high wasted jeans and the Leigh jeans.
But the last 2 pairs I have brought seem to be different, like they are picking up dust and stuff if you know what I mean?
I just love the soft feel of the topshop jeans, so can anyone recommend some that are like this, or if your topshop jeans are the same?

IWantToLiveInPawnee Sat 09-Apr-16 21:08:00

I agree, I have found some of the new ones I've bought are fine, some aren't . They also fit differently, depending on the colour. I've yet to find any that are comparable in terms of style or cost.

IWantToLiveInPawnee Sat 09-Apr-16 21:08:46

I buy Leighs but also like Jamies for a thicker denim

goodtimesroll Sat 09-Apr-16 21:49:25

I love Leigh jeans too, they're so comfortable. Not comparable price-wise but also great are All Saints Grace jeans :-)

Shortandsweet20 Sat 09-Apr-16 23:29:58

IWant I found that also, my blue ones are much bigger than my black ones! It's crazy! I might try the miss selfridge ones as they are meant to be very similar?

IWantToLiveInPawnee Mon 11-Apr-16 08:38:39

Give them a go and let us know. Though, being in my 40's, Miss Selfridge is not somewhere I usually shop blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now