Talk

Advanced search

Gok Wan at Sainsburys - sizing

(8 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 08-Apr-16 16:20:41

I've always bodyswerved GW clothes, not my thing.
But, I saw a really nice cotton brodairie anglaise 100% cotton blouse (says on website "red" , it is orange )

How do they size ? Says a 14 is a 40" bust, is it true to size?
I was trying to find the sizing of the shapewear vests before but they come up tiny.

I just want something nice, summery and cotton that's a bit different for me colourwise (fed up of all the eurgh nylon out there)

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 08-Apr-16 18:11:54

Bump

s'nice the red (aka blood orange) top.
I don't really want to strip off to my smalls in Sainsburys but if I must.... <sigh>

TheMasterMurderedMargarita Fri 08-Apr-16 18:14:16

I saw that top today it's lovely.
In my experience Sainsbos stuff is a little on the large side but no idea about Goks line in particular.

whiteagle Fri 08-Apr-16 18:15:52

I find Sainsbo on the small side!

CointreauVersial Fri 08-Apr-16 19:21:51

Normally I would say Sainsburys are true to size.

BUT I bought a couple of their cotton broderie things recently (a skirt and a dress) and they BOTH had to go back. Very small for the size. Lovely, though....

Why not order both sizes? Usually free to return to store.

leghoul Fri 08-Apr-16 20:41:06

Really variable from my experience -1size 10skirt got sent back for being more like a 14-16, the other was true to size. I'd imagine tops may be more reliably sized..

OvO Fri 08-Apr-16 20:46:44

I bought a GW top in Sainsburys a few weeks ago and had to buy 2 sizes down. Might have been the style of top though. It was a sort of drape crossover thingy (can you tell I don't belong in this section?).

Normal Saimsburys stuff I find true to size.

GirlOverboard Sat 09-Apr-16 00:48:32

Sainsbury's stuff always comes up big in my experience. I don't know if the Gok Wan range is the same.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now