Talk

Advanced search

I've lost my make up bag :-( please help me re-fill it with slightly cheaper alternatives.

(5 Posts)
IheartBruceparry Thu 07-Apr-16 20:35:28

I'm gutted to have lost boots botanics bb cream, Mac blusher, revlon mascara, soap n glory eyeliner (fat cat or something), shavata eyebrow pallet and some other bits. Whilst they're not the most expensive things, it's still an expense I don't need. Can anyone recommend either alternatives or versions of these products that they love? I'm up for trying new things and just need some everyday basics.

DoItTooJulia Thu 07-Apr-16 20:39:58

You could check eBay to see if the bits you lost are cheaper than going to the shop? (Although doesn't help you out immediately) I really like Lidl makeup. I was surprised, but the mascara didn't leave me smudged come 4pm. They don't last as long, so it's a bit of a false economy in one sense, but my mascar was £2, so I'm not complaining!

IheartBruceparry Thu 07-Apr-16 20:42:25

Thanks for lidl tip. Need stuff immediately, already done 3 days without it 😮

LadyMonicaBaddingham Thu 07-Apr-16 21:14:53

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara is the business. Poundland pressed powder and eyeshadow are great.

NantucketNightbird Fri 08-Apr-16 08:38:47

I use Nivea bb cream it's lovely and I prefer it to the benefit foundation I was using.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now