Best shampoo for greasy hair and how to care for early teen skin?

(6 Posts)
nancy75 Thu 07-Apr-16 10:52:50

DD (age 10) has started getting greasy hair, it looks like it needs washing nearly everyday. I have super curly very dry hair so have no experience of this!
Can anyone recommend a good shampoo & conditioner that will clean her hair properly?

The other thing is her skin, what should she be washing her face with? Her skin seems to be changing, it's quite dry in places should she use a daily moisturiser?

My mum didn't really do this stuff with me so I just found stuff through much trial and error!

nancy75 Thu 07-Apr-16 17:09:24

Hopeful bump!

MrsT2007 Thu 07-Apr-16 17:26:57

Try the Amie range in boots and waitrose designed for teen skin: gentle and effective.

Hair wise I've heard very good things about this new clay shampoo I have seen advertised.

Cristiane Thu 07-Apr-16 18:26:17

My dd is 10 and exactly the same. I have frizzy dry hair and hers is straight and quite lank. We just use Aussie stuff and very very little conditioner on the end

I bought her some 'rosa centifolia cleansing gel' from Ren from M&S and already her skin is clearer from the tiny little blocked pores that were starting. I tried it myself and it is very gentle, no sulphites etc. She uses that and a moisturiser with no nasties I found in waitrose. Seems better already and she loves the smell of both the wash and the cream.

MrsT2007 Thu 07-Apr-16 18:34:05

amieskincare.com/

Link

nancy75 Thu 07-Apr-16 21:18:15

Thank you for the suggestions, I will get myself to waitrose & m&s tomorrow and see what they have

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now