Anyone tried Soap and Glory?

(19 Posts)
Lottie4 Wed 06-Apr-16 17:15:00

I keep looking at this range thinking wondering whether to try it myself or give as a fun gift, so just wondering if anyone has tried it and what they thought.

red333 Wed 06-Apr-16 17:44:50

I really like soap and glory. The hand cream is great, it moisturisers your hands loads. The body scrub is good too.

MamaLazarou Wed 06-Apr-16 18:48:02

I love their Beauty Sleep Accelerator (night cream) despite the naff name.

ArcheryAnnie Wed 06-Apr-16 19:07:40

I love two of their exfoliators - both Flake Away and Breakfast Scrub.

Not that impressed by Scrub Of Your Life, though.

Lottie4 Thu 07-Apr-16 13:38:16

Thanks for your replies - will try something myself then and if I like, it's a back up for present ideas.

OTheHugeManatee Thu 07-Apr-16 13:39:19

I don't like - too much perfume and I find some of the stuff a bit harsh on sensitive skin.

Nan0second Thu 07-Apr-16 13:40:21

The shower cream is lovely. Got some for Christmas and the large one is still going!

Blerg Thu 07-Apr-16 13:41:00

Overly perfumed for me, made me feel nauseated - foot and hand cream.

HooseRice Thu 07-Apr-16 13:46:44

My kids got me the big set for Xmas, I'm using all the products and liking them. My crusty heels are a thing of the past. The perfume is strong but not offensive to me.

TheFlyingFauxPas Thu 07-Apr-16 13:47:18

I love it. I love the smell. I'm currently using hand cream and the anti bac gel (in the car after dog poop picking up 😊) I love the shower cream smells beautiful and feels like a touch of luxury in my bathroom. I have to clean the bathroom before I put the bottle in 😊 Only problem is I can't use it in my foof, it irritates it - the only product that does - I don't have a sensitive one! So I have to use a more regular shower gel there 😊 I'm tempted to get the perfume (think they do one) as it smells so nice. A lot of people however on here don't like it and complain when they get it for Christmas!

MitzyLeFrouf Thu 07-Apr-16 14:02:00

Their makeup is good. Not keen on their skincare line.

SaggingTits Thu 07-Apr-16 14:05:28

Love the makeup but the washes/creams etc are heavily scented and not much different to bog standard products Imo.

I like the makeup but hate the smell of the skin stuff. I don't think I'd be terribly excited about receiving it as a gift, sorry.

heron98 Thu 07-Apr-16 14:24:20

The Flake Away is divine - it's my all time favourite product. However I had to stop buying it as the pipes get getting blocked sad

PollyPerky Thu 07-Apr-16 15:03:40

I just find the smell overpowering. I might try some make up at some point. For some reason the lippies are always out of stock - even the testers.

PollyPerky Thu 07-Apr-16 15:04:50

Re. pressies- the only people I know who have liked it as a pressie have been teenage girls.

Indecisivejo Thu 07-Apr-16 16:12:23

I can't stand the smell and the peaches and clean cleanser made my face feel like it was on fire

lottielou7 Thu 07-Apr-16 16:14:11

Some of the body products are really nice and their foot file is the best I've ever tried, personally. I don't like their face creams though.

WoodleyPixie Thu 07-Apr-16 16:15:12

Really irritates my skin. It never used to. Always used to use it and get the huge sets at Christmas but last year it started irritating the hell out of me. Made my skin so itchy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now