Talk

Advanced search

For those that find mascara smudges under your eyes & you have tried everything. I've finally found one that works.

(10 Posts)
Aquamarine70 Wed 06-Apr-16 14:51:02

Clinique's High Impact Waterproof Mascara. If has a nice wand & comes in black & brown. I have tried cheap & high end mascara & I'm so happy I found this one. I have eyelash extensions so just like my bottom lashes defined.

Moogdroog Wed 06-Apr-16 18:22:06

Is it their 'tubing' mascara? Tubing mascara is a bloody revelation, though I use the No 7 one, which I've found to be brilliant.

Carpaccio Wed 06-Apr-16 18:52:22

The Clinique tubing mascara is called Lash Power.

Waterproof mascara smudges and flakes on me. I can only use tubing mascaras - they look as nice as classic mascaras, don't smudge or flake and come off easily with warm water.

Moogdroog Wed 06-Apr-16 19:36:58

Yep, even waterproof mascara ends up down by my chin after an hour or so. Thank god for tubing mascara (and Mumsnet for tipping me off about it), as I was all set to give up on it.

billabye Wed 06-Apr-16 19:40:41

I also love Clinique High Impact Waterproof. Only one that doesn't smudge on me too.

DaughterDrowningInJunk Wed 06-Apr-16 19:57:01

Boots No7 Stay Perfect in the gold tube is another good tubing mascara.

StrawberrytallCake Wed 06-Apr-16 19:57:48

tubing mascara?

Moogdroog Wed 06-Apr-16 20:05:19

Strawberry - it coats the lashes with little tubes of something (polymer??). Doesn't shift until you wet it with warm water and agitate them off. It's bloody amazing <evangelical>

StrawberrytallCake Wed 06-Apr-16 20:12:05

Oooh thanks, something to use the No7 vouchers on! grin

HardHiiter Wed 06-Apr-16 20:21:20

Caroline Barnes does videos on Instagram with tips and tricks re make up. Last week she posted one saying that waterproof mascara makes your eyelashes stay curled after using curlers. Apparently it's humidity that makes them revert to normal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now