Talk

Advanced search

Skin care storage?

(6 Posts)
SnowBells Wed 06-Apr-16 08:59:25

How do you store yours? Mine are all in the bedroom, but I was a little shocked to find one of my cleansing balms (yes, I have more than one) half-melted yesterday.

We live in a townhouse, so storing things in the fridge on the ground floor when the master bedroom is on the second floor is not doable. Thinking about getting a mini fridge, but not sure whether that's overdoing it...

Nabootique Wed 06-Apr-16 13:06:23

I store everything but cleansers in the bedroom. Cleansers (multiple too!) live in the bathroom. I have never had a balm melt, but I think maybe our bathroom isn't that warm. They are mostly on the windowsill so that would be chillier.

storybrooke Wed 06-Apr-16 14:55:12

I store everything bar make up in the en suite, I have a few ikea spice racks painted the same as the walls which house everything skincare wise. They look good actually and I can see what I need fast. The radiator is turned off in there and window open when we shower so it's mostly quite cool. Can't say anything has ever melted to my knowledge.

SnowBells Wed 06-Apr-16 20:29:43

Nabootique Hmmm... Windowsill doesn't work as when the sun shines, everything will just get too hot. The said cleansing balm is not the cheapest, so I'm not too pleased.

storybrooke Those spice racks actually look great! Might use them for something else...

The idea of the mini fridge is quite enticing. Has anyone done this?

Heyheyheygoodbye Wed 06-Apr-16 20:30:54

Cleansers in the bathroom, everything else in a basket in my bedroom. Then back-ups etc in a box in my wardrobe.

I've never had a balm melt either...

SnowBells Sat 09-Apr-16 17:58:12

Rearranged things - now have a similar set-up to Heyheyheygoodbye.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now