Talk

Advanced search

Moshulu shoes

(4 Posts)
Sleepyfergus Tue 05-Apr-16 12:43:39

Anyone tried these recently? I was looking at their flat shoes and there are 2 or 3 quite nice styles that woudl be good for work for the spring/summer. Not cheap, but I'm starting to be swayed by comfort over style (well, to a limit!) so would rather pay a bit more if I thought there was a chance they'd not make my feet sweat, cut them to shreads or cause blisters.

Annoyingly, they don't have a shop that close to me, so was wondering how they fitted? I have quite narrow feet so couldn't manage with slips on that are too wide. anyone got some?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 05-Apr-16 13:51:03

I bought a pair of boots at Christmas, they're OK,I think they're expensive for what they are. I ended up with a 30 quid off code but they were still 100. Definitely not super comfy as I was expecting, I've had Clark's boots cheaper and far better quality/ more comfy.
Maybe the shoes are nicer.
Bit of a moany post grin

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 05-Apr-16 13:52:20

My boots even though supposed to be wide aren't particularly ime.

figureofspeech Tue 05-Apr-16 14:57:19

My dh bought a pair of their summer walking sandals and they lasted 10 years & v comfy.

Have you tried Ecco shoes as they are comfy and some of their styles are quite stylish.
shopeu.ecco.com/uk/en

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now