Talk

Advanced search

REN? Dermalogica? Or something else?

(2 Posts)
bedsocksandbroomsticks Sun 03-Apr-16 22:39:11

I'm in need of a regime shake up - I'm very much using a bit of this and that and nothing which is the same brand. I had a facial last week and the therapist said she thinks it's really important to use the same brand. She wasn't trying to sell me anything so I'm inclined to believe her!

So, I fancy a spring clean and start again. I'm in my late 30s, have combination skin, a few fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes and occasional breakouts (not often). Oh and visible pores. I'm thinking of dermalogica or REN. Both are quite pricey but if they're good, I'm thinking of it as an investment wink What do people think of either? Or is anyone using a product range they think is great?

Indecisivejo Mon 04-Apr-16 08:19:26

You really don't have to use products from the same brand (I'm a therapist) as long as you're not mixing potent actives like acids etc it's fine! You just need to find products that agree with your skin whether it be from one range or a mixture. For example some people swear by a cleanser from a certain brand but may react to their other products so have to look for something from a different product range....does that make sense?

I personally don't get on with Ren products but I like dermalogica (however I can only use a few of their products) my skin is hypersensitive

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now