(6 Posts)
Cloudybutwarm Sat 02-Apr-16 23:07:39

Went shopping today, no joy.

I need
Tummy control panel
Padded boob bit
Sweetheart or v neckline
Halterneck straps, preferably removable
Modern pattern (I'm 36, don't want to look like my mother!)

I am short in the body and only 5ft2 anyway, small of boob, struggling with a mum tum.

Of the ones I tried on today this was my favourite but it was just too long in the body.

looking to spend no more than about £40/50, less if possible.

Thank you!

Cloudybutwarm Sat 02-Apr-16 23:09:20

oh and just to add apart from my stomach I am a size 10

Fwaffy Sat 02-Apr-16 23:15:22

This.

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00NBT2KG4/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1459635082&sr=1-3&pi=SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=41gI95F33wL&ref=plSrch

Hope link works on my phone. I have one in a coral red colour and it's fab. I too am short (5 ft nothing), small of boob and somewhat lax of tum after 1 DC. This is really flattering, bit of tummy support and lots of rouched (sp?!) fabric to cover bumps. Nice boob padding too. Not halter neck is the only thing.

MrsLettuce Sat 02-Apr-16 23:17:13

Link won't work!

This isn't hugely exciting but fits the brief. Well, it's a fiver over budget. Same with polka dots for 4 quid more.
got to be worth a try for the price

BagelGoesWalking Sat 02-Apr-16 23:18:55

Debenhams has a good selection. Worth having a look online.

Fwaffy Sat 02-Apr-16 23:18:59

They actually have a few versions on Amazon. Moontide "twist" swimwear basically. I bought one in Australia but lost it so got a replacement from amazon because I loved it so much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now