Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Instant shimmer/bronzer for bare legs at a wedding

(7 Posts)
Batladyandrose Sat 02-Apr-16 09:04:32

Dress is just below the knee so I reckon I can pull off the no tights look as my skin is clean and not too white.

Years ago I used this shimmer in a tube by J Lo and it gave enough glow just to help things along. I am not great at fake tan and won't get a chance to do a practice run (school holidays and DH will be working long hours for the next couple of weeks).

This looks great but is ££'s. Can anyone recommend something similar but for less, £20 max would be good?

gooru Sat 02-Apr-16 09:08:20

Sally hansen air brush legs is magic in a can.

Carpaccio Sat 02-Apr-16 11:19:52

uk.nuxe.com/multi-purpose-care-en-787/huile-prodigieuse-or-multi-usage-dry-oil-nourishes-and-softens-for-a-golden-shimmer-splash-bottle-50ml

Ifonlyiweretaller Sat 02-Apr-16 13:11:25

I'm with Gooru 100% on this. Sally Hansen Airbrush legs saved me at my sons wedding last month - had tried everything and randomly went for this on the morning of the wedding - prefect!

TresDesolee Sat 02-Apr-16 13:12:37

Was coming on to say Sally Hansen grin Get the paler one (there are two shades I think?)

Batladyandrose Sat 02-Apr-16 17:32:52

Done. Bought Sally Hansen, thank you! DS was a bit hot and bothered by the time we got to boots so I grabbed a SH (fortunately in the lighter shade). Will try and have a got before the actual day of the wedding!

YourBubzYourRulzHun Sat 02-Apr-16 18:41:43

I prefer the SH lotion to the can but it's so easy to apply, I buy it every summer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now